A Bolt v J Munar Prediction, Free Tips, Betting Odds, Live Stream, H2H & Tennis Picks | ATP Sydney Match Preview | Scheduled for 06/01/2019
Article Synopsis: The Tennis Tips UK team preview A Bolt v J Munar which is a match scheduled to be played on Sunday morning (00:00 GMT). Munar has enjoyed a steady start to 2019 at the event in Pune. Bolt was comprehsively beaten in his only match of the year so far.
Tennis Tips UK have a +35% ROI | Full Results >
A Bolt v J Munar Prediction Odds, Betting Markets, Live Stream & Bookmaker Coverage: This match will be extensively covered by all major bookmakers and exchanges including Bet365, Betfair, William Hill, Paddy Power and Pinnacle. There are only a handful of bookmakers currently offering odds but this will change over the coming hours. Match Winner, Set Betting and Handicap markets are available. For funded accounts most UK based bookmakers will offer a free live stream of this match.
Munar is priced around 1.55 which implies a win probability of 64.5%. Bolt is available at around 2.50
Official social media profiles can provide useful information regarding a player especially when they are traveling around events and fatigue could be an issue to consider. Tennis players are human beings and these platforms can give an insight into a players life and mindset.
Bolt v Munar Prediction – Player Comparison Table
Head to Head (H2H) Munar vs Bolt: First meeting so there is no head to head as of yet.
Player Ranking: Munar is ranked at 81 and Bolt is significantly below at 154 as of the time this match is scheduled for.
|Tennis Tips UK Metrics: Bolt v Munar||Bolt||Munar|
|Court Time (Fatigue)||Low||Low|
|Form (Recent Matches)||Poor||Good|
|Projected Odds||4/1 (5.00)||1/4 (1.25)|
|Implied Win Probability||20.00%||80.00%|
|Surface Record||Very Good||Good|
|Past Record @ Event||Poor||First Time|
|Value? (Based on Current Odds)||NO||YES|
PLAYER COMPARISON KEY: METRIC DEFINITIONS
- Overall Rating – This refers to the score give from 1-100 for each player based on all metrics stated and analysed.
- Court Time – Fatigue is a key factor. This looks at recent matches and the total time spent in these encounters. The physical intensity required is also considered.
- Form – Percentage showing the win rate for each player from their five most recent matches. This includes all events including exhibitions.
- Physical Rating – Fitness metric that quantifies injury concerns and total court time for each player.
- Projected Odds – The fair price that Tennis Tips UK traders would set for each player given their implied win probability. This doesn’t include any bookmaker margin simulation. This metric can be used to identify market value. For example if the actual available odds are higher than those projected for a player.
- Surface record looks at performance on the surface specifically. The rating is based on win percentage (factoring in opponent quality). Data based on past 12 months.
Tags: Munar v Bolt Tips, Munar Bolt ATP Sydney 2019, Munar vs Rosol Prediction