Weekly Free Bet Club + 25% Back on Losses - Sign up >
K Boulter vs S Williams Free Tips, Betting Odds, Live Stream, H2H & Tennis Picks | WTA Hopman Cup Match Preview | Scheduled for 03/01/2019
Article Synopsis: The Tennis Tips UK team preview Boulter vs Williams which is a match scheduled to be played on Thursday morning (02:00 GMT). Williams is, unsurprisingly, an overwhelming favourite priced at around 1.10 – 1.15 as of the time of publication. Even at that price the market is backing the American and the price continues to shorten (referring to the average bookmaker price which is now 1.12). Boulter has lost all of her matches so far this season. Williams does sometimes struggle to find motivation and consistency against younger, lower ranked players so the positive handicap markets with Boulter appeal.
Tennis Tips UK have a +36% ROI | Full Results >
K Boulter vs S Williams Odds, Betting Markets, Live Stream & Bookmaker Coverage: This match is extensively covered by all major bookmakers and exchanges including Bet365, Betfair and Pinnacle. There are over fourty leading bookmakers offering odds on this match currently. Match Winner, Set Betting and Handicap markets are available. For funded accounts most UK based bookmakers will offer a free live stream of this match.
Williams is priced around 1.12 which implies a win probability of 89.3%. Boulter is available at around 6.30
Official social media profiles can provide useful information regarding a player especially when they are traveling around events and fatigue could be an issue to consider. Tennis players are human beings and these platforms can give an insight into a players life and mindset.
K Boulter vs S Williams Tips – Player Comparison Table
Head to Head (H2H) Boulter vs Williams: This will be the first meeting between this players. There is no head to head record.
Player Ranking: Serena Williams is the world number 16. Boulter is over 80 places below her at 97. The American’s ranking is a little misleading as she is widely considered to be the worlds best but has played less events due to her pregnancy in recent times.
|Tennis Tips UK Metrics: K Boulter vs S Williams Preview||K Boulter||S Williams|
|Court Time (Fatigue)||Moderate||Moderate|
|Form (Recent Matches)||Average||Good|
|Projected Odds||9/1 (10.00)||1/10 (1.10)|
|Implied Win Probability||10.00%||90.90%|
|Surface Record||Good||Excellent (Long Term)|
|Past Record @ Event||First Time||Good (Winner in 2008)|
|Style:||Conservative / Percentage Tennis||Powerful / Aggressive|
PLAYER COMPARISON KEY: METRIC DEFINITIONS
- Overall Rating – This refers to the score give from 1-100 for each player based on all metrics stated and analysed.
- Court Time – Fatigue is a key factor. This looks at recent matches and the total time spent in these encounters. The physical intensity required is also considered.
- Form – Percentage showing the win rate for each player from their five most recent matches. This includes all events including exhibitions.
- Physical Rating – Fitness metric that quantifies injury concerns and total court time for each player.
- Projected Odds – The fair price that Tennis Tips UK traders would set for each player given their implied win probability. This doesn’t include any bookmaker margin simulation. This metric can be used to identify market value. For example if the actual available odds are higher than those projected for a player.
- Surface record looks at performance on the surface specifically. The rating is based on win percentage (factoring in opponent quality). Data based on past 12 months.
Tags: K Boulter vs S Williams Tips, K Boulter vs S Williams WTA Hopman Cup 2018/19, K Boulter vs S Williams Odds, K Boulter vs S Williams Live Stream, K Boulter vs S Williams Picks, Tennis Tips for Today K Boulter vs S Williams, Katie Boulter Serena Williams Betting
Expert Tennis Betting Tips - Members Area Access
- Daily ATP, WTA or Challenger Tips
- Advised Market, Odds & Stake
- Bookmaker or Exchange Account Required to Follow
- Exclusive Member Only Picks.
- Over 30% ROI (2013 to Present)
Start 7 Day Trial > | Cancel Anytime
Tennis Tips UK Core + Investment Community: Sign up >