J Chardy – A Seppi Prediction, Free Tips, Betting Odds, Live Stream, H2H | ATP Sydney Match Preview | Scheduled for 08/01/2019
J Chardy – A Seppi Preview & Synopsis: The Tennis Tips UK team preview Fucsovics vs Duckworth which is a match scheduled to be played on Tuesday morning (00:00 GMT). Chardy starts as a narrow favourite priced in the 1.50 – 1.60 range as of the time of publication. The Frenchman has made a good start to 2019 only losing to eventual champion Nishikori in Brisbane and beating the likes of Kyrgios along the way. Seppi lost the only match of this season so far in straight sets to Rublev in Doha.
Tennis Tips UK have a +35% ROI | Full Results >
J Chardy – A Seppi Prediction Odds, Betting Markets, Live Stream & Bookmaker Coverage: This match will be extensively covered by all major bookmakers and exchanges including Bet365, Betfair, William Hill, Paddy Power and Pinnacle. There are over forty bookmakers currently offering odds but this will change over the coming hours. Match Winner, Set Betting and Handicap markets are available. For funded accounts most UK based bookmakers will offer a free live stream of this match.
J Chardy is priced around 1.60 which implies a win probability of around 62.50%.
Official social media profiles can provide useful information regarding a player especially when they are traveling around events and fatigue could be an issue to consider. Tennis players are human beings and these platforms can give an insight into a players life and mindset.
J Chardy – A Seppi Prediction – Player Comparison Table
Head to Head Chardy vs Seppi H2H: 1-1. Both previous meetings came at the Australian Open grand slam event. The most recent was won by Seppi but even that was back in 2015 (four years ago)
Player Ranking: Chardy is ranked at 36 and Seppi is just below at 37 as of the time this match is scheduled for. They have very similar attainment levels on average across the ATP season.
|Tennis Tips UK Metrics: J Chardy – A Seppi||Chardy||Seppi|
|Court Time (Fatigue)||High||Low|
|Form (Recent Matches)||Good||Poor|
|Projected Odds||1/2 (1.50)||2/1 (3.00)|
|Implied Win Probability||66.66%||33.33%|
|Past Record @ Event||Good||Good|
|Value? (Based on Current Odds)||YES||NO|
PLAYER COMPARISON KEY: METRIC DEFINITIONS
- Overall Rating – This refers to the score give from 1-100 for each player based on all metrics stated and analysed.
- Court Time – Fatigue is a key factor. This looks at recent matches and the total time spent in these encounters. The physical intensity required is also considered.
- Form – Percentage showing the win rate for each player from their five most recent matches. This includes all events including exhibitions.
- Physical Rating – Fitness metric that quantifies injury concerns and total court time for each player.
- Projected Odds – The fair price that Tennis Tips UK traders would set for each player given their implied win probability. This doesn’t include any bookmaker margin simulation. This metric can be used to identify market value. For example if the actual available odds are higher than those projected for a player.
- Surface record looks at performance on the surface specifically. The rating is based on win percentage (factoring in opponent quality). Data based on past 12 months.
Tags: J Chardy – A Seppi Tips, J Chardy – A Seppi ATP Sydney 2019, Chardy vs Seppi match preview.