Featured Match: Anderson v Chung
Event: Mubadala World Tennis Championship
Scheduled: 27th December @ 12:00 (Thursday)
|Tennis Tips UK Metrics||K Anderson||H Chung|
|Overall Rating||72 (B)||55 (C)|
|Court Time (Fatigue)||Very Low||Very Low|
|Form (% Win Rate from last 10)||7/10 (70%)||4/10 (40%)|
|Physical Rating (Fitness)||88 (A)||31 (E)|
|Projected Odds:||1/2 (1.50)||2/1 (3.00)|
- Overall Rating – This refers to the score give from 1-100 for each player based on all metrics stated and analysed. A grade is also provided.
- Court Time – Fatigue is a key factor. This looks at recent matches and the total time spent in these encounters. The physical intensity required is also considered.
- Form – Percentage showing the win rate for each player from their ten most recent matches. This includes all events including exhibitions.
- Physical Rating – Fitness metric that quantifies injury concerns and total court time for each player.
- Projected Odds – The fair price that Tennis Tips UK traders would set for each player given their implied win probability. This doesn’t include any bookmaker margin simulation. This metric can be used to identify market value. For example if the actual available odds are higher than those projected for a player.
Tennis Tips UK provide free match previews and tips (such as the one included in this article). There are also premium membership services as detailed below.
◾️ View Full Results History (ROI, Strike Rate, Units Profit)
Hint: Subscribe in the footer section of this page to receive email notifications for match previews. There is the option to opt-out at any time.