Weekly Free Bet Club + 25% Back on Losses - Sign up >
Kyrgios v Harrison Free Tips, Betting Odds, Live Stream, H2H & Tennis Picks | ATP Brisbane Match Preview | 1st January 2019
Article Synopsis: The Tennis Tips UK team preview Kyrgios v Harrison which is a match scheduled to be played on Monday morning (01:00 GMT). Kyrgios comes into the match as a moderate favourite. He’s the defending champion in Brisbane but concerns are relevant regarding his health and fitness. Harrison is sure to provide a stern test given the conditions and court speed. Odds currently trading at 2.60 – 2.80 for the American.
Kyrgios v Harrison Odds, Betting Markets, Live Stream & Bookmaker Coverage: This match is extensively covered by all major bookmakers and exchanges including Bet365, Betfair and Pinnacle. Match Winner, Set Betting and Handicap markets are available. For funded accounts most UK based bookmakers will offer a free live stream of this match.
Kyrgios is priced around 1.50 which implies a win probability of 66.7%. Harrison is available at around 2.80
Official social media profiles can provide useful information regarding a player especially when they are traveling around events and fatigue could be an issue to consider. Tennis players are human beings and these platforms can give an insight into a players life and mindset.
Kyrgios vs Harrison Tips – Player Comparison Table
Head to Head (H2H) Kyrgios v Harrison: 3-0 to the Australian. Their most recent meeting was at this event last year. Kyrgios has never lost a set against Harrison winning them all 2-0. In terms of meetings on this his surface specifically it’s 2-0 to Kyrgios.
|Tennis Tips UK Metrics: Kyrgios v Harrison Preview||Kyrgios||Harrison|
|Court Time (Fatigue)||Low||Low|
|Form (Recent Matches)||Average||Average|
|Implied Win Probability||62.5%||37.5%|
|Past Record @ Event||Excellent||Very Good|
|Style:||Powerful / Offensive||High Variance Baseline Driven|
PLAYER COMPARISON KEY: METRIC DEFINITIONS
- Overall Rating – This refers to the score give from 1-100 for each player based on all metrics stated and analysed.
- Court Time – Fatigue is a key factor. This looks at recent matches and the total time spent in these encounters. The physical intensity required is also considered.
- Form – Percentage showing the win rate for each player from their five most recent matches. This includes all events including exhibitions.
- Physical Rating – Fitness metric that quantifies injury concerns and total court time for each player.
- Projected Odds – The fair price that Tennis Tips UK traders would set for each player given their implied win probability. This doesn’t include any bookmaker margin simulation. This metric can be used to identify market value. For example if the actual available odds are higher than those projected for a player.
- Surface record looks at performance on the surface specifically. The rating is based on win percentage (factoring in opponent quality). Data based on past 12 months.
Tags: Kyrgios v Harrison Tips, Kyrgios v Harrison ATP Brisbane 2018/19, Kyrgios v Harrison Odds, Kyrgios v Harrison Live Stream, Ryan Harrison v Nick Kyrgios Match Preview
Expert Tennis Betting Tips - Members Area Access
- Daily ATP, WTA or Challenger Tips
- Advised Market, Odds & Stake
- Bookmaker or Exchange Account Required to Follow
- Exclusive Member Only Picks.
- Over 30% ROI (2013 to Present)
Start 7 Day Trial > | Cancel Anytime
Tennis Tips UK Core + Investment Community: Sign up >