Player Comparison Grid: Pouille vs Ebden Free Tips for 29/12/2018 @ 11:00 (UK)
|Tennis Tips UK Metrics||Lucas Pouille||Matthew Ebden|
|Court Time (Fatigue)||Very Low||Very Low|
|Form (Recent Matches)||1/5 (20% Win Rate)||1/5 (20% Win Rate)|
|Implied Win Probability||52.6%||47.4%|
|Past Record @ Event||First Time Competitor||Group Stage in 2015|
|Style:||Offensive (Baseline Driven)||Offensive (Serve Based)|
Player Comparison Key: Metric Definitions
- Overall Rating – This refers to the score give from 1-100 for each player based on all metrics stated and analysed.
- Court Time – Fatigue is a key factor. This looks at recent matches and the total time spent in these encounters. The physical intensity required is also considered.
- Form – Percentage showing the win rate for each player from their five most recent matches. This includes all events including exhibitions.
- Physical Rating – Fitness metric that quantifies injury concerns and total court time for each player.
- Projected Odds – The fair price that Tennis Tips UK traders would set for each player given their implied win probability. This doesn’t include any bookmaker margin simulation. This metric can be used to identify market value. For example if the actual available odds are higher than those projected for a player.
- Surface record looks at performance on the surface specifically. The rating is based on win percentage (factoring in opponent quality). Data based on past 12 months.
Expert Tennis Betting Tips - Members Area Access
- Daily ATP, WTA or Challenger Tips
- Advised Market, Odds & Stake
- Bookmaker or Exchange Account Required to Follow
- Exclusive Member Only Picks.
- Over 30% ROI (2013 to Present)
Start 7 Day Trial > | Cancel Anytime
Tennis Tips UK Core + Investment Community: Sign up >