K Mladenovic v P Kvitova Match Preview
The final of this year’s WTA St Petersburg event with be contested by former champion Mladenovic and grand slam winner Kvitova. The market currently indicates Kvitova has a 68.49% win probability with odds of around 1.40 available. Her opponent Mladenovic is available at 3.40 with most exchanges including Smarkets & Betfair.
Scheduled Start @ 14:30 UK Time
Match Facts for Mladenovic v Kvitova:
The following information can be used to trade and bet on the markets available for this match. The facts stated are correct as of the time of article publication (04/02/2018 – 02:45 AM)
- Mladenovic won the title in 2017 – her only WTA title to date
- Kvitova has won 80% of previous meetings between the pair
- Mladenovic had failed to win a single match in 2018 prior to this match. She lost in the first round at the Brisbane, Sydney and Australian Open events.
- This match will be played on an indoor hard court (fast and favours power players)
- Kvitova has a 114/35 career match win ratio on this surface (76.51% win percentage)
Tennis Betting Resources:
> Daily ATP, WTA & Challenger Tips [Subscription Service]
Trading Tools & Information:
> Tennis Trading Guide: How to Profit [E-BOOK]
Expert Tennis Betting Tips - Members Area Access
- Daily ATP, WTA or Challenger Tips
- Advised Market, Odds & Stake
- Bookmaker or Exchange Account Required to Follow
- Exclusive Member Only Picks.
- Over 30% ROI (2013 to Present)
Start 7 Day Trial > | Cancel Anytime
Tennis Tips UK Core + Investment Community: Sign up >