About Us | Tennis Tips
The Story Behind Tennis Tips
Tennis Tips was founded in 2013 by a group of former colleagues from a large EU based bookmaker. The objective initially was to offer a service allowing serious sports bettors to adopt an investment approach and consequently generate an additional, reliable source of income. It’s a common misconception that all forms of ‘gambling’ lead to losses – this isn’t the case if sport specific expertise and bankroll management are combined. That’s what Tennis Tips UK offers with its club membership packages.- a reliable method of generating an income.
There are many individuals that have extensive knowledge of specific sports and spend countless hours researching matches and players each and every day. Bookmaker traders would struggle to compete with this level of expertise however for them there is a simple solution – limiting or even closing profitable accounts. This has happened for decades and is a crucial part of bookmaker operations (most have entire departments purely for this purpose)
As a direct result of this practice by bookmakers – most profitable punters head over to exchanges where there are no such restrictions on ‘successful accounts’. Tennis Tips offers a simple exchange. Our teams expert betting tips and investment strategy (including stake advice) for a modest monthly subscription fee that covers club membership. Experts in Over/Under Total Games Markets.
The Tennis Tips UK service has many positive reviews around the web; however we don’t believe in contracts or commitments for new members. If you apply and join the club but aren’t happy – you can cancel at any time.
Since our inception back in 2013 – over 95% of members are still with us today – which should go some way as to illustrating how successful our team are in terms of achieving a positive yield each month.
Why Choose Tennis Tips UK?
- Long Term Focused with an Investment Approach to Bankroll Management. Not focused on individual winners but the overall attainment in terms of units profit and return on investment (ROI)
- Application Process for New Tennis Tips UK VIP Club Members. Unlike other tipster services, our team are selective about the subscribers of our service. Members must agree to manage their bankroll responsibly – following the advice provided. The core principles of responsible gambling also apply. If a few losses are having a big impact on total bankroll then the amount being staked is too high. Tennis Tips UK measure results over months and years not days and weeks.
- Limited Subscribers (5o Individual Cap). Tennis Tips UK are not purely focused on large member numbers. Our objective is to build a small group of long term orientated, responsible investors. Adopting this approach preserves the value of advisory provided as odd/line movements are limited significantly.
Common Question: Is there any connection between Tennis Tips UK and Tennis Genie. In short – the answer is yes. The sites use similar systems and design frameworks and occasionally promote each other via social media. However the actual service (i.e the daily tips) are provided by completely separate teams. Their is a healthy competition between the two services but no connection beyond that.
Tennis Tips UK Membership Packages:
Tennis Tips UK offer the VIP Club as a package suitable for the everyday sports bettor looking to change their focus towards long term investment with a sustained, consistent yield each month. The Premium Investment Club is for members with a large bankroll looking to only back occasional selections (average 1-2 per week). Advisory sent will offer a significant edge and have the backing of thorough analysis.
Have a Question? Get in touch with Tennis Tips
Join the TENNIS TIPS Investment club
Membership is Capped at 50 Members to Preserve Advisory Value
🎾 Tennis Tips UK Membership: Why Join?
Over the years our team have analysed countless tennis tipster services - we offer all those that impress against our strict criteria a place in our program. Essentially we act as a middle man. Members subscribe to receive their email tips and we share the subscription revenue with those tipsters that deliver the highest profit each month for subscribers. That way members get to benefit from multiple vetted tipsters with a single subscription plan. This service is called the ‘VIP Club’ and costs $99.99 per month.
- Receive email tips stating the advised match, specific bet and stake size
- Benefit from the insight of the best tipsters we’ve sourced since 2013
- Cancel anytime - there are no contracts or commitments.
- Average of 2-3 bets per week sent direct to your inbox
- Member staking $10 per unit would have profited $7540
Alternative: Free Membership Plan
We are constantly trying to gather feedback of tipster services across the web. If you are willing to sign up for one of these and provide some basic feedback about what you liked and/or disliked then we’ll give you VIP Club membership for free instead of the usual $99.99 charge.
How to Redeem: Valid December 2023
2.) Send us a message confirming the email address you signed up with. By using the link above we can track your registration and ensure all feedback gathered is from genuine customers of the service.
3.) You’ll be added to the VIP Club mailing list. Please forward any feedback you have by replying to email messages containing the tips. Please check your junk folder. You are free to cancel at any time.