What is the ‘Tennis Investment Community‘?
The concept was to create a group of profitable tennis traders and bettors and then allow a small range number of members to join and benefit from their expertise. The community consists of five core members who are active in terms of providing advisory covering ATP, WTA & Challenger matches. Each of these members have undergone extensive proofing to prove they are able to reliably and consistently generate an income through tennis markets.
This project was founded by the owners of Tennis Tips UK and Tennis Genie.
Membership Features & Benefits
- Advisory email at around 8AM (UK Time). This states the advised markets for the day ahead including the minimum odds required and recommended stake for each selection. Full Profit/Loss History. Additional selections may be provided throughout the day as market fluctuations occur and/or new information becomes available. Please note this service is selective. There may be days or even weeks without any selections.
- Direct contact with the core trading and investment team. As a ‘passive subscriber’ you will have the option to email all other members and ask for advice regarding specific events and matches
- There are a maximum of 25 members permitted (including the core members providing advisory and running the community). This is to preserve value and limit shortening odds.
How to Join
The idea behind this service was to create a group that works together towards the same goal of making an income through tennis markets using exchanges and bookmaker accounts. If you would like to apply for membership please contact the community managers or use the button below to join directly. Applications are reviewed by current members. In the event that an application is rejected a full refund will be provided.
FAQ: Tennis Betting Community
What are the results of the community in terms of ROI, Strike Rate and Profit? The only method of accessing tip(s) ahead of the start time is to be a member of the community. However results are recorded and published once the P/L is confirmed via the Bettin.gs verification platform.
How many selections on average, markets used, odds availability? As a member you will receive advisory most days but there can be extensive periods without selections if no value is present. The criteria for market selection is very strict and consequently there aren’t always opportunities in the market. Both singles and multiples can be advised. Odds quoted are from major exchanges or bookmakers only.
🎾 Tennis Tips UK Membership: Why Join?
Over the years our team have analysed countless tennis tipster services - we offer all those that impress against our strict criteria a place in our program. Essentially we act as a middle man. Members subscribe to receive their email tips and we share the subscription revenue with those tipsters that deliver the highest profit each month for subscribers. That way members get to benefit from multiple vetted tipsters with a single subscription plan. This service is called the ‘VIP Club’ and costs $99.99 per month.
- Receive email tips stating the advised match, specific bet and stake size
- Benefit from the insight of the best tipsters we’ve sourced since 2013
- Cancel anytime - there are no contracts or commitments.
- Average of 2-3 bets per week sent direct to your inbox
- Member staking $10 per unit would have profited $7540
Alternative: Free Membership Plan
We are constantly trying to gather feedback of tipster services across the web. If you are willing to sign up for one of these and provide some basic feedback about what you liked and/or disliked then we’ll give you VIP Club membership for free instead of the usual $99.99 charge.
How to Redeem: Valid December 2023
2.) Send us a message confirming the email address you signed up with. By using the link above we can track your registration and ensure all feedback gathered is from genuine customers of the service.
3.) You’ll be added to the VIP Club mailing list. Please forward any feedback you have by replying to email messages containing the tips. Please check your junk folder. You are free to cancel at any time.