Kyrgios v Harrison Free Tips, Betting Odds, Live Stream, H2H & Tennis Picks | ATP Brisbane Match Preview | 1st January 2019
Article Synopsis: The Tennis Tips UK team preview Kyrgios v Harrison which is a match scheduled to be played on Monday morning (01:00 GMT). Kyrgios comes into the match as a moderate favourite. He’s the defending champion in Brisbane but concerns are relevant regarding his health and fitness. Harrison is sure to provide a stern test given the conditions and court speed. Odds currently trading at 2.60 – 2.80 for the American.
Kyrgios v Harrison Odds, Betting Markets, Live Stream & Bookmaker Coverage: This match is extensively covered by all major bookmakers and exchanges including Bet365, Betfair and Pinnacle. Match Winner, Set Betting and Handicap markets are available. For funded accounts most UK based bookmakers will offer a free live stream of this match.
Kyrgios is priced around 1.50 which implies a win probability of 66.7%. Harrison is available at around 2.80
Official social media profiles can provide useful information regarding a player especially when they are traveling around events and fatigue could be an issue to consider. Tennis players are human beings and these platforms can give an insight into a players life and mindset.
Kyrgios vs Harrison Tips – Player Comparison Table
Head to Head (H2H) Kyrgios v Harrison: 3-0 to the Australian. Their most recent meeting was at this event last year. Kyrgios has never lost a set against Harrison winning them all 2-0. In terms of meetings on this his surface specifically it’s 2-0 to Kyrgios.
|Tennis Tips UK Metrics: Kyrgios v Harrison Preview||Kyrgios||Harrison|
|Court Time (Fatigue)||Low||Low|
|Form (Recent Matches)||Average||Average|
|Implied Win Probability||62.5%||37.5%|
|Past Record @ Event||Excellent||Very Good|
|Style:||Powerful / Offensive||High Variance Baseline Driven|
PLAYER COMPARISON KEY: METRIC DEFINITIONS
- Overall Rating – This refers to the score give from 1-100 for each player based on all metrics stated and analysed.
- Court Time – Fatigue is a key factor. This looks at recent matches and the total time spent in these encounters. The physical intensity required is also considered.
- Form – Percentage showing the win rate for each player from their five most recent matches. This includes all events including exhibitions.
- Physical Rating – Fitness metric that quantifies injury concerns and total court time for each player.
- Projected Odds – The fair price that Tennis Tips UK traders would set for each player given their implied win probability. This doesn’t include any bookmaker margin simulation. This metric can be used to identify market value. For example if the actual available odds are higher than those projected for a player.
- Surface record looks at performance on the surface specifically. The rating is based on win percentage (factoring in opponent quality). Data based on past 12 months.
Tags: Kyrgios v Harrison Tips, Kyrgios v Harrison ATP Brisbane 2018/19, Kyrgios v Harrison Odds, Kyrgios v Harrison Live Stream, Ryan Harrison v Nick Kyrgios Match Preview
🎾 Tennis Tips UK Membership: Why Join?
Over the years our team have analysed countless tennis tipster services - we offer all those that impress against our strict criteria a place in our program. Essentially we act as a middle man. Members subscribe to receive their email tips and we share the subscription revenue with those tipsters that deliver the highest profit each month for subscribers. That way members get to benefit from multiple vetted tipsters with a single subscription plan. This service is called the ‘VIP Club’ and costs $99.99 per month.
- Receive email tips stating the advised match, specific bet and stake size
- Benefit from the insight of the best tipsters we’ve sourced since 2013
- Cancel anytime - there are no contracts or commitments.
- Average of 2-3 bets per week sent direct to your inbox
- Member staking $10 per unit would have profited $7540
Alternative: Free Membership Plan
We are constantly trying to gather feedback of tipster services across the web. If you are willing to sign up for one of these and provide some basic feedback about what you liked and/or disliked then we’ll give you VIP Club membership for free instead of the usual $99.99 charge.
How to Redeem: Valid December 2023
2.) Send us a message confirming the email address you signed up with. By using the link above we can track your registration and ensure all feedback gathered is from genuine customers of the service.
3.) You’ll be added to the VIP Club mailing list. Please forward any feedback you have by replying to email messages containing the tips. Please check your junk folder. You are free to cancel at any time.