Featured Match: Anderson v Chung
Event: Mubadala World Tennis Championship
Scheduled: 27th December @ 12:00 (Thursday)
|Tennis Tips UK Metrics||K Anderson||H Chung|
|Overall Rating||72 (B)||55 (C)|
|Court Time (Fatigue)||Very Low||Very Low|
|Form (% Win Rate from last 10)||7/10 (70%)||4/10 (40%)|
|Physical Rating (Fitness)||88 (A)||31 (E)|
|Projected Odds:||1/2 (1.50)||2/1 (3.00)|
- Overall Rating – This refers to the score give from 1-100 for each player based on all metrics stated and analysed. A grade is also provided.
- Court Time – Fatigue is a key factor. This looks at recent matches and the total time spent in these encounters. The physical intensity required is also considered.
- Form – Percentage showing the win rate for each player from their ten most recent matches. This includes all events including exhibitions.
- Physical Rating – Fitness metric that quantifies injury concerns and total court time for each player.
- Projected Odds – The fair price that Tennis Tips UK traders would set for each player given their implied win probability. This doesn’t include any bookmaker margin simulation. This metric can be used to identify market value. For example if the actual available odds are higher than those projected for a player.
Tennis Tips UK provide free match previews and tips (such as the one included in this article). There are also premium membership services as detailed below.
◾️ View Full Results History (ROI, Strike Rate, Units Profit)
Hint: Subscribe in the footer section of this page to receive email notifications for match previews. There is the option to opt-out at any time.
🎾 Tennis Tips UK Membership: Why Join?
Over the years our team have analysed countless tennis tipster services - we offer all those that impress against our strict criteria a place in our program. Essentially we act as a middle man. Members subscribe to receive their email tips and we share the subscription revenue with those tipsters that deliver the highest profit each month for subscribers. That way members get to benefit from multiple vetted tipsters with a single subscription plan. This service is called the ‘VIP Club’ and costs $99.99 per month.
- Receive email tips stating the advised match, specific bet and stake size
- Benefit from the insight of the best tipsters we’ve sourced since 2013
- Cancel anytime - there are no contracts or commitments.
- Average of 2-3 bets per week sent direct to your inbox
- Member staking $10 per unit would have profited $7540
Alternative: Free Membership Plan
We are constantly trying to gather feedback of tipster services across the web. If you are willing to sign up for one of these and provide some basic feedback about what you liked and/or disliked then we’ll give you VIP Club membership for free instead of the usual $99.99 charge.
How to Redeem: Valid December 2023
2.) Send us a message confirming the email address you signed up with. By using the link above we can track your registration and ensure all feedback gathered is from genuine customers of the service.
3.) You’ll be added to the VIP Club mailing list. Please forward any feedback you have by replying to email messages containing the tips. Please check your junk folder. You are free to cancel at any time.