Thiem vs Paul Tips – ATP Vienna Prediction
25/10/2022 – The Austrian Dominic Thiem has challenged and beaten legends of the game over the years but recently its been far from plain sailing for the clay court specialist. A spat of persistent injury issues have led to a significant ranking deterioration and incredible losing streak that lasted for over a year. Lets take a deep dive into the probability with our Thiem vs Paul Tips at the 2022 Erste Bank Open.
Recommended Read (10 Minutes) – Betting Exchanges: Why do Bookmakers still dominate the market?
Tommy Paul has been fortunate enough to avoid these lows but equally has never reached the heights of his opponent either even at the best of times. His record on this surface (indoor hard court) is respectable. The faster speed should favour him over Thiem although youngster Alcaraz claimed it was much slower than expected following his first round win over at the Swiss Indoors. This follows a recent trends of players stating that the once famously fast indoor courts and now playing differently.
Thiem vs Paul Match Preview | Key Takeaways
- This match essentially boils down to what level Thiem is currently at. Clearly he would dominate Paul at his best but despite a recent uptrend in performances he’s clearly not there yet.
- Sharp punters (i.e those at Pinnacle) have backed the Austrian in from an average of 1.80 to 1.60 which is a significant movement. This is typically a strong indicator for match outcome although shortening prices often go too far as everyone and their dog piles on leading to opportunities on the other side of the line.
- Dominic Thiem has a solid record at this event specifically even winning back in 2019.
D Thiem vs T Paul Odds – Snapshot of betting activity across multiple bookmakers. The price at Pinnacle has shortened by approximately 10% versus the opening price. Could this suggest value?
|Thiem vs Paul Tips (ATP Vienna)||🔐 LOCKED >||10 units|
🎾 Tennis Tips UK Membership: Why Join?
Over the years our team have analysed countless tennis tipster services - we offer all those that impress against our strict criteria a place in our program. Essentially we act as a middle man. Members subscribe to receive their email tips and we share the subscription revenue with those tipsters that deliver the highest profit each month for subscribers. That way members get to benefit from multiple vetted tipsters with a single subscription plan. This service is called the ‘VIP Club’ and costs $99.99 per month.
- Receive email tips stating the advised match, specific bet and stake size
- Benefit from the insight of the best tipsters we’ve sourced since 2013
- Cancel anytime - there are no contracts or commitments.
- Average of 2-3 bets per week sent direct to your inbox
- Member staking $10 per unit would have profited $7540
Alternative: Free Membership Plan
We are constantly trying to gather feedback of tipster services across the web. If you are willing to sign up for one of these and provide some basic feedback about what you liked and/or disliked then we’ll give you VIP Club membership for free instead of the usual $99.99 charge.
How to Redeem: Valid December 2023
2.) Send us a message confirming the email address you signed up with. By using the link above we can track your registration and ensure all feedback gathered is from genuine customers of the service.
3.) You’ll be added to the VIP Club mailing list. Please forward any feedback you have by replying to email messages containing the tips. Please check your junk folder. You are free to cancel at any time.