Table of Contents
- Player Comparison from Tennis Tips UK
- Head to Head (H2H)
- Otte v Shang Tips, Picks & Predictions
- Live Streaming: Where to Watch? (UK Viewers)
Player Comparison from Tennis Tips UK
The Australian Open is one of the four Grand Slam tournaments and is considered to be one of the most challenging events for players due to a number of factors. Some of these include:
- Surface: The Australian Open is played on hard courts, which can be more physically demanding for players compared to clay or grass courts. Hard courts have a faster pace of play and can be harder on players’ joints and muscles. Shang has a better record this year on hard courts specifically.
- Weather: The tournament is held in Melbourne, Australia, which can be quite hot and humid during the tournament. This can be challenging for players as they have to perform at a high level while dealing with the heat and humidity.
- Timing: The Australian Open is the first Grand Slam tournament of the year, so players may not be in peak physical condition or fully adjusted to the demands of a major tournament.
- Competition: The Australian Open attracts the best players in the world, making it a very competitive event. With a high level of competition, players must be at their best to advance through the tournament.
- Schedule and format : The tournament is played over two weeks and it involves both singles and doubles events. The format of the tournament is best-of-five sets for men and best-of-three sets for women, which can be physically and mentally taxing for players.
Head to Head (H2H)
|Overall:||0-0 (First Meeting)|
|Recent Matches:||N/A – No Previous Record|
Otte v Shang Tips, Picks & Predictions
|Over +38.50 Games @ 1.96||J Shang (Match Winner) @ 3.00||Match to go the distance. Four or five sets probable with Shang offering value at the quoted price if looking to focus on the match winner Market specifically.|
Live Streaming: Where to Watch? (UK Viewers)
|Broadcast Channels:||Discovery+ / Eurosport|
|Alternatives:||Bookmakers may offer coverage for funded accounts|
🎾 Tennis Tips UK Membership: Why Join?
Over the years our team have analysed countless tennis tipster services - we offer all those that impress against our strict criteria a place in our program. Essentially we act as a middle man. Members subscribe to receive their email tips and we share the subscription revenue with those tipsters that deliver the highest profit each month for subscribers. That way members get to benefit from multiple vetted tipsters with a single subscription plan. This service is called the ‘VIP Club’ and costs $99.99 per month.
- Receive email tips stating the advised match, specific bet and stake size
- Benefit from the insight of the best tipsters we’ve sourced since 2013
- Cancel anytime - there are no contracts or commitments.
- Average of 2-3 bets per week sent direct to your inbox
- Member staking $10 per unit would have profited $7540
Alternative: Free Membership Plan
We are constantly trying to gather feedback of tipster services across the web. If you are willing to sign up for one of these and provide some basic feedback about what you liked and/or disliked then we’ll give you VIP Club membership for free instead of the usual $99.99 charge.
How to Redeem: Valid December 2023
2.) Send us a message confirming the email address you signed up with. By using the link above we can track your registration and ensure all feedback gathered is from genuine customers of the service.
3.) You’ll be added to the VIP Club mailing list. Please forward any feedback you have by replying to email messages containing the tips. Please check your junk folder. You are free to cancel at any time.