📈 Tennis Tips UK Club Membership

  • 1-2 picks per week sent via email
  • Match winner markets odds 2.00+
  • ATP, Grand Slam or Challenger events

£100 staked per match has generated £1200 profit overall

▶️ Start 7 Day Trial (PayPal) – Full Results History (+13.20% Yield)

Free Pick P/L Report for Friday

C Ruud (Odds: 2.10) #FrenchOpen

-$1000 and failed to beat closing odds

Email Subscription URL: https://tennis-tips.co.uk/tag/tennis-betting-tips/

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2

Free Pick for French Open SF

C Ruud vs A Zverev
C Ruud (Match Winner)
2.10 @ Betfair Exchange
Friday 7th June 2024

In an average week; Tennis Tips UK advise two bets. One of these selections made available to everyone free of charge and the other for club subscribers only.

Club P/L Report: Wed 06 June

C Ruud (Odds: 2.32) #FrenchOpen

Void as Djokovic withdrew before match

Full results: https://betdiary.io/tipster/dashboard/10027/tennistipsuk/ (+14.6% yield)

Email Subscription URL: https://tennis-tips.co.uk/join/

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Club P/L Report: Mon 03 June

F Cerundolo (Odds: 8.80) #FrenchOpen

-$1000 but beat sharp closing line

Full results: https://betdiary.io/tipster/dashboard/10027/tennistipsuk/ (+14.6% yield)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2

Club P/L Report: Sat 01 June

L Musetti (Odds: 7.00) #FrenchOpen

-$1000 but beat sharp closing line

Full results: http://tennis-tips.co.uk

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2

Club P/L Report: Fri 31 May

M Arnaldi (Odds: 5.20) #FrenchOpen

+ $4990 but failed to beat closing line

Full results: http://tennis-tips.co.uk

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2

Kotov vs Sinner Prediction: Argument for backing both players ahead of their third round French Open encounter on Friday.

Club P/L Report: Sunday 26 May

S Mochizuki (Odds: 15.09) #FrenchOpen

-1.00 unit and failed to beat closing line

Full results: http://tennis-tips.co.uk

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2

Club P/L Report: Friday 24 May

M Kukushkin (Odds: 2.05) #FrenchOpen

+1.05 units but failed to beat closing line

Full results: http://betdiary.io/tipster/bets/1…

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

3

Club P/L Report: Wednesday 22 May

T Griekspoor (Odds: 2.01) #ATPGeneva

+1.01 units and beat sharp closing line

Full results: https://betdiary.io/tipster/bets/10027/tennistipsuk/

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

3

Load More
Home » Free Tips | Tennis Tips UK » Ruusuvuori vs Van Assche Prediction | ATP Marseille 2024 Tips

Ruusuvuori vs Van Assche Prediction – Tuesday, 06 Feb 2024

Table of Contents

This R1 encounter is a tantalising prospect as it features two young talented players playing on a quick indoor hard court. Finnish world number 55 Ruusuvuori is priced as a moderate favourite priced in the 1.40-1.50 as of publication. However his progress is far more a formality given the challenge of facing a talented, powerful youngster on a faster surface in his home country. As always with tennis betting it’s vital to focus on short term form data rather than long term metrics as they have far less relevance.

Tennis Betting Insight – Direct to your inbox

All readers are welcome to subscribe to our free email newsletter. Unsubscribe at any time.

Match Winner (Moneyline Odds)

As alluded to previously, this match has a moderate favourite in the form of Ruusuvuori but the price for his opponent means bookmakers respect his chances. The flow of money will be interesting as the scheduled start time draws closer. However based on current prices let’s take a look at what this suggests in terms of the probability of each player emerging as the match winner.

Based on sharp bookmaker prices converging around 1.45 that would suggest Ruusuvuori has a roughly 69% chance of winning this match. That means his opponent has a 31% probability of progressing from this ATP Marseille 2024 first round.

To profit shrewd punters need to find a disconnect between the true probability and that suggested by the odds. This is referred to as a +EV wager and will deliver profit when backed over a large sample size.

Tennis Tips UK – Premium (Service Information)

After spending over a decade trying to gain an edge in the world of tennis betting we have learnt a thing or two. Perhaps more pertinently we have also met a person or two. Today we are proud to have built a team of individuals who have each proven sustained profitability quoting markets and odds that are easily accessible through a large range of bookmakers and exchanges.

Tennis Tips UK Premium Chart

Due to popular demand we now track and verify all advised bets sent to subscribers via an external public platform. This documents the exact bets recommended and results in granular detail broken down into profit, yield and ROI.

How to join? Apply for Membership

To conclude our Ruusuvuori vs Van Assche prediction it seems highly probable this will be a tight encounter. The over total sets and games markets seem appealing at first glance however as always focus purely on the price / odds and only enter a market at a value threshold. Try and remove the emotional reaction to individual results and instead focus long term.

What is the TENNIS TIPS UK CLUB?

Subscription service for tennis bettors to receive advisory direct to their inbox. This specifies the match, which bet and the recommended stake. Following these recommended picks has yielded a return in excess of 10% as of early 2024.

Who picks the advised bets?

Tennis Tips UK have a team of analysts built over the past decade. Each has shown a proficiency in beating ATP, Challenger or Grand Slam markets consistently.

How much profit have the picks made overall?

Full tracking is available publicly via a third party verification platform. However there are multiple club members attaining four figure profit sums each month simply by following the advised bets using their bookmaker and exchange accounts.

How can I get access?

Club membership is currently open through a 7 Day Trial. This can be cancelled at any time. Subscribers can expect to receive 1-2 picks per week via email on average. These will be match winner bets priced at 2.00 or above covering ATP, Challenger or Grand Slam matches.

Are there any free tips for tennis and other sports?

Tennis Tips UK publish a free selection every week. The remainder are reserved for club members only. There is an option to subscribe so that this free insight gets delivery straight to your inbox (just open any individual pick and enter your email in the provided form)

If you like to place frequent bets then you can benefit from free daily tips via email, website and app over on the BettingGods.com tipster site. They cover sports including football/soccer and horse racing. Remember to have a look at the long term history first.