Syndicate – Private Tennis Trading Club
The ‘Syndicate – Private Tennis Trading Club’ is a joint venture from the team behind Tennis Tips UK & Tennis Genie with input from various external parties. Club members invest in sports markets through placing bets on tennis (match winner, set handicap, games handicap etc.) Syndicate members are required to have multiple bookmaker and exchange accounts to access the markets and odds located by the trading team. Members are also invited to a Skype group where the trading team provide in-play trading tips for ATP, WTA & Challenger markets.
What do Syndicate Members Receive?
Daily ATP, WTA & Challenger Advisory
Tennis Market Trading Tips (in-play provided by Skype & email)
Bankroll Management (advised stake size with each selection)
Access to Detailed Match Previews, Analysis & Statistical Modelling
How to Join – The Application Process
This service is private. The results achieved (in terms of profit and return on investment) are industry leading. New member applications are accepted however places are not guarenteed. Our recruitment team will discuss your application and ask various questions regarding your approach to sports betting/trading. If they feel your approach is compatable your application is likely to be accepted. The membership numbers are capped however so there will be a waiting list for approved applicants. Start by completing the short form below. In the ‘your message’ field please briefly describe your reason for wanting to join.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Where are Syndicate Tips Tracked / Recorded? All selections are available to view at https://bettin.gs/TTUKVIP (Free, VIP Club & Premium Investment selections are also tracked via this method – Syndicate tips are clearly labelled as such)
How are tips received by Syndicate Members? Our traders analyze markets early morning UK time and send out advisory via email a few hours later in most cases. This message contains the advised bet, stake size and also contains detailed reasoning and analysis. For in-play (live) trading advisory subscribers need to monitor Skype and act quickly as often trading opportunities will only exist for minutes.
What are the advised stake ranges? An amount to bet per unit is decided upon between new applicants and our team. For tracking purposes all selections are recorded at just £100 per unit (1-10 unit scale so the maximum individual bet size is £1000)
Apply for Syndicate Membership
Tennis Tips UK - Syndicate Feed
- RT @TradingCyclone : Winning horse racing bet on the 26th July for Cyclone Trading with Koeman in the Lingfield 16:20. Find out more @ https… 19 hours ago
- RT @tennis_genie : +44.92 units profit for Tennis Genie members on the 26th/27th July. Find out more: https://t.co/rQCoxIFdXB https://t.co/p… 19 hours ago
- P/L Report: Full results since the last update are included in the attached image. Details at… https://t.co/ybf11orTtx 1 day ago
- Profit/Loss Report: Highly profitable over the past few days. Full details at https://t.co/wtORMbUPqi (Overall 37.3… https://t.co/XMW1JQpAFt 2 days ago
- RT @tennis_genie : +54.17 unit profit for 25th July over all Tennis Genie services. View all picks at: https://t.co/Pa3hpNkRMp Sign up: http… 2 days ago
Tennis Tips UK Syndicate - Daily Tips
Tennis Tips UK Syndicate Group: New Applicant Information
– The Syndicate has a 156.65% Return on Investment figure overall. So on average for every £10 invested £15.66 is returned as profit. All tips are tracked and verified on Bettin.gs (figure accurate as of July 2017)
– Advisory is sent to members via email at 10PM UK time each evening. There are a maximum of 50 subscribers permitted to preserve market value. The service has just launched publicly. You’ll need an exchange account and/or bookmakers to place the daily bets. Please note Syndicate members can and will (in most cases) be limited by bookmakers. Consistent profitability combined with beating the SP (odds at the time the match starts) will flag accounts for review. It’s the biggest compliment a bookmaker can give. They don’t want your business and there’s only one reason for that – they think you’ll make a profit long term. Using an exchange or bookmaker that operates a volume based model will provide a solution to this.
– Members work together with our traders. It’s a community and as such we only accept members with a common goal (making long term, sustained profit that can be used as a primary source of income). The Syndicate wasn’t founded with the goal of making a profit for its creators – its a group that connects some of the most successful tennis traders with subscribers from around the world.
Application Decision: Why are Members Accepted or Rejected?
The Syndicate is a group that works together. It’s not a service meant to generate a profit for the founders. Members are accepted if they share the same attitude and ambitions as current members. Serious, patient and disciplined investors. If you wish to increase the chances of your application being accepted please include details with your application regarding your history with betting and objectives going forward. Talk about mistakes you’ve made, what works for you, how much you intend to invest etc. The Syndicate has stellar results but there will be losing days. Members will unrealistic expectations will be rejected.
What Next? Application Pending…
There is a monthly subscription fee for the Syndicate service that goes towards the running and administration of the group. Once signed up you’ll receive an email within a few days regarding a decision for your application. If for any reason your application is rejected a full refund will be provided.
Martin Bridge – Syndicate Administration Team