Y Watanuki vs W Kwon Soon Head to Head – Detailed Match Preview
Match Synopsis: The Tennis Tips UK team preview Watanuki vs Kwon Soon which is a match scheduled to be played on Wednesday morning (00:30 GMT). This will be the first event of 2019 for both players so there is very little form data to work with on this occasion. Bookmakers have priced Watanuki as a narrow favourite. It is his first time at the Australian Open though whereas his opponent has competed once before so is familiar with the court speed and conditions in a competitive environment. This could prove to be a significant factor.
Watanuki vs Kwon Soon Prediction Odds, Betting Markets, Live Stream & Bookmaker Coverage: This match will be extensively covered by all major bookmakers and exchanges including Bet365, Betfair, William Hill, Paddy Power and Pinnacle. There are over forty bookmakers currently offering odds but this will change over the coming hours. Match Winner, Set Betting and Handicap markets are available. Stake limits will likely apply as lower ranked players are considered higher risk from a bookmakers persecutive in relation to match fixing. For funded accounts most UK based bookmakers will offer a free live stream of this match. The Australian Open is also covered by most major sports broadcasters around the world.
Tennis Tips UK have a +35% ROI from 2013 to present | Full Results >
Watanuki is priced around 1.74 which implies a win probability of around 57.50%.
Watanuki vs Kwon Soon Head to Head & Prediction – Player Comparison Table
Watanuki vs Kwon Soon Head to Head H2H: 1-1. Kwon won the most recent meeting at the 2017 Kobe Challenger in three sets.
Player Ranking: Kwon is ranked at 239 and Watanuki is above at 192 as of the time this match is scheduled for. They have very similar attainment levels on average across the season – mainly competing on the challenger tour.
|Tennis Tips UK Metrics: Watanuki vs Kwon Soon||Watanuki||Kwon Soon|
|Court Time (Fatigue)||Low||Low|
|Form (Recent Matches)||Poor||No Data|
|Projected Odds||1/3 (1.33)||3/1 (4.00)|
|Implied Win Probability||75.20%||24.80%|
|Past Record @ Event||N/A||Average|
|Value? (Based on Current Odds)||YES||NO|
PLAYER COMPARISON KEY: METRIC DEFINITIONS
- Overall Rating – This refers to the score give from 1-100 for each player based on all metrics stated and analysed.
- Court Time – Fatigue is a key factor. This looks at recent matches and the total time spent in these encounters. The physical intensity required is also considered.
- Form – Percentage showing the win rate for each player from their five most recent matches. This includes all events including exhibitions.
- Physical Rating – Fitness metric that quantifies injury concerns and total court time for each player.
- Projected Odds – The fair price that Tennis Tips UK traders would set for each player given their implied win probability. This doesn’t include any bookmaker margin simulation. This metric can be used to identify market value. For example if the actual available odds are higher than those projected for a player.
- Surface record looks at performance on the surface specifically. The rating is based on win percentage (factoring in opponent quality). Data based on past 12 months.
Description: Watanuki vs Kwon Soon Australian Open 2019 Head to Head (H2H)
🎾 Tennis Tips UK Membership: Why Join?
Over the years our team have analysed countless tennis tipster services - we offer all those that impress against our strict criteria a place in our program. Essentially we act as a middle man. Members subscribe to receive their email tips and we share the subscription revenue with those tipsters that deliver the highest profit each month for subscribers. That way members get to benefit from multiple vetted tipsters with a single subscription plan. This service is called the ‘VIP Club’ and costs $99.99 per month.
- Receive email tips stating the advised match, specific bet and stake size
- Benefit from the insight of the best tipsters we’ve sourced since 2013
- Cancel anytime - there are no contracts or commitments.
- Average of 2-3 bets per week sent direct to your inbox
- Member staking $10 per unit would have profited $7540
Alternative: Free Membership Plan
We are constantly trying to gather feedback of tipster services across the web. If you are willing to sign up for one of these and provide some basic feedback about what you liked and/or disliked then we’ll give you VIP Club membership for free instead of the usual $99.99 charge.
How to Redeem: Valid December 2023
2.) Send us a message confirming the email address you signed up with. By using the link above we can track your registration and ensure all feedback gathered is from genuine customers of the service.
3.) You’ll be added to the VIP Club mailing list. Please forward any feedback you have by replying to email messages containing the tips. Please check your junk folder. You are free to cancel at any time.