📈 Tennis Tips UK Club Membership

  • 1-2 picks per week sent via email
  • Match winner markets odds 2.00+
  • ATP, Grand Slam or Challenger events

£100 staked per match has generated £1200 profit overall

▶️ Start 7 Day Trial (PayPal) – Full Results History (+13.20% Yield)

Free Pick P/L Report for Friday

C Ruud (Odds: 2.10) #FrenchOpen

-$1000 and failed to beat closing odds

Email Subscription URL: https://tennis-tips.co.uk/tag/tennis-betting-tips/

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2

Free Pick for French Open SF

C Ruud vs A Zverev
C Ruud (Match Winner)
2.10 @ Betfair Exchange
Friday 7th June 2024

In an average week; Tennis Tips UK advise two bets. One of these selections made available to everyone free of charge and the other for club subscribers only.

Club P/L Report: Wed 06 June

C Ruud (Odds: 2.32) #FrenchOpen

Void as Djokovic withdrew before match

Full results: https://betdiary.io/tipster/dashboard/10027/tennistipsuk/ (+14.6% yield)

Email Subscription URL: https://tennis-tips.co.uk/join/

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Club P/L Report: Mon 03 June

F Cerundolo (Odds: 8.80) #FrenchOpen

-$1000 but beat sharp closing line

Full results: https://betdiary.io/tipster/dashboard/10027/tennistipsuk/ (+14.6% yield)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2

Club P/L Report: Sat 01 June

L Musetti (Odds: 7.00) #FrenchOpen

-$1000 but beat sharp closing line

Full results: http://tennis-tips.co.uk

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2

Club P/L Report: Fri 31 May

M Arnaldi (Odds: 5.20) #FrenchOpen

+ $4990 but failed to beat closing line

Full results: http://tennis-tips.co.uk

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2

Kotov vs Sinner Prediction: Argument for backing both players ahead of their third round French Open encounter on Friday.

Club P/L Report: Sunday 26 May

S Mochizuki (Odds: 15.09) #FrenchOpen

-1.00 unit and failed to beat closing line

Full results: http://tennis-tips.co.uk

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

2

Club P/L Report: Friday 24 May

M Kukushkin (Odds: 2.05) #FrenchOpen

+1.05 units but failed to beat closing line

Full results: http://betdiary.io/tipster/bets/1…

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

3

Club P/L Report: Wednesday 22 May

T Griekspoor (Odds: 2.01) #ATPGeneva

+1.01 units and beat sharp closing line

Full results: https://betdiary.io/tipster/bets/10027/tennistipsuk/

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

3

Load More

This first round encounter scheduled for Monday 17 October 2022 pits two rising stars against each other at the ‘European Cup’. Let’s delve into the probability and see if there are any discrepancies with what the market currently offers in terms of odds with our Draper vs Brooksby Prediction.

Let’s start by looking at the average prices across major sportsbooks. The American Brooksby is priced at 1.82 in the match winner market indicating a win probability of 51.85%. This puts the Brit’s chances at a projected 48.15% with an average offering of 1.96. Tools used for these calculations – Odds to Probability ConverterNo Vig Fair Odds Generator. These are free and valuable resources.

The bookmaker offering the highest overall payout rate is 10Bet at 96.70% which is relatively poor. Exchanges have limited liquidity but this should improve as the start time approaches. However even at this stage it’s clear based on the odds layed that any price above evens for Draper could offer value.

How to Identify Value: Draper vs Brooksby Prediction

Tennis Tips UK use a combination of exchange data, sharp bookmaker prices and internal modelling to find value across ATP, WTA & Challenger matches. A synopsis of findings are presented below.

SelectionAvailable OddsTrue Odds
J Draper2.06 @ Betfair Exchange2.04 (100.98% Payout)
J Brooksby1.90 @ Smarkets1.96 (96.94% Payout)
Under 22.51.95 @ Betway1.95 (100.00% Payout)
Odds correct as of publication for Draper vs Brooksby Prediction for Monday 17 Oct 2022

What is the TENNIS TIPS UK CLUB?

Subscription service for tennis bettors to receive advisory direct to their inbox. This specifies the match, which bet and the recommended stake. Following these recommended picks has yielded a return in excess of 10% as of early 2024.

Who picks the advised bets?

Tennis Tips UK have a team of analysts built over the past decade. Each has shown a proficiency in beating ATP, Challenger or Grand Slam markets consistently.

How much profit have the picks made overall?

Full tracking is available publicly via a third party verification platform. However there are multiple club members attaining four figure profit sums each month simply by following the advised bets using their bookmaker and exchange accounts.

How can I get access?

Club membership is currently open through a 7 Day Trial. This can be cancelled at any time. Subscribers can expect to receive 1-2 picks per week via email on average. These will be match winner bets priced at 2.00 or above covering ATP, Challenger or Grand Slam matches.

Are there any free tips for tennis and other sports?

Tennis Tips UK publish a free selection every week. The remainder are reserved for club members only. There is an option to subscribe so that this free insight gets delivery straight to your inbox (just open any individual pick and enter your email in the provided form)

If you like to place frequent bets then you can benefit from free daily tips via email, website and app over on the BettingGods.com tipster site. They cover sports including football/soccer and horse racing. Remember to have a look at the long term history first.